We've made it extremely easy for you to place an order with the USB Superstore. To ensure that your order is prepared correctly, follow the guidelines below.
Our printing system requires files that are submitted as vector files in the following formats:
.cdr - Corel Draw
.ai - Adobe Illustrator
.eps - Encapsulated Postscript (Corel Draw / Adobe Illustrator)
.pdf - Portable Document Format (Adobe Acrobat Reader / Distiller)
If your logo arrives in one of these formats, we can usually have a proof of your graphics ready in one to two business days.
If you aren't able to submit your graphics in these formats, let us know and our art team will be happy to help you.
A Word About PMS Colors
PMS (Pantone Matching System) is a universal standard for color matching. If your art uses PMS colors, make sure you furnish the PMS numbers to us and our printer will match the colors as closely as possible. If you're unsure about your PMS numbers, please check with the graphic designer who did the design work.
Production & Delivery
Prices do not include taxes (where applicable) or shipping. Shipping costs to remote locations can be provided before you order.
Ordering is simple.
1. Select the product you'd like to order.
2. Use our "Quick Quote" to approximate the cost of your order.
3. Submit your artwork to us so we can prepare a proof for you. This way you can see what the artwork will look like on the product you selected.
4. Once you approve the art and your order, we will start production.
5. Production time is between 5 and 10 days plus shipping.
For custom orders that require custom made packaging, the turnaround time may be a bit longer.
We require that all orders be paid in full prior to production unless other arrangements have been made. We accept all major credit cards and PayPal.